Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Roly poly jumps

“Granny and Grandpa, um, um, I did jump in the pool and I did a roly poly jump, you know how? You do a roly poly half way when you not in the water yet when you still in the air jumping and you also do do a roly poly half way when you are in under the water in the pool. Love from Caleb.”

I wasn’t at the pool to witness Caleb’s amazing jumps, but Nick says he is doing a somersault into the water. Aaron is sick again, running a temperature today, but otherwise his normal self. He still ate well and was cheerful, but we didn’t think swimming was a good idea.

Tonight we had battered tuna and chips for supper, because Aaron asks for fish and chips every night. Such a delicious meal. I bought fresh tuna today, and it was so fresh that the raw flesh was flaking apart when I was cutting it, and it was superbly tender. I added a cut-up tomato to my plate as well, which no one else thinks is a treat, I can’t understand why.

No comments: