Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's face it...

...some days just aren't worth blogging about. If I weren't doing this PotD project I really wouldn't bother with it at all! Caleb had a miserable day in school, having to redo his writing assignment four times and at the end of it he STILL hadn't capitalized and full-stopped his sentences, and Aaron was disciplined at least three times during the course of the day. Not that it was all bad, mind you...during the afternoon I applied myself to beading and produced four pieces which I thought were great (Nick reserves the right to hold his own opinion on them, quietly).

And then I burned the chicken pie.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

The necklace is lovely - I really do like when a pleasing clasp is featured in some way!
I am sorry that among other things...the chicken pie burned. There are just days like that, aren't there?