Saturday, February 18, 2012

Three's company

Nick played woodsman again today with collecting two trailer-loads of the wood he'd chainsawed several months ago.  It's been sitting there waiting for an opportune time for collection.  I was home with the boys and after some time I realized that I had three boys instead of my usual two - a neighbourhood chap had quietly come in to play Lego with Caleb and Aaron.  He stuck around for most of the day, helped with offloading some wood and earned himself a Caroline Bay swim and ice-cream.  The morning had been fine and bright but a southerly came up in the afternoon - but boys being boys, they were all in.  The three of them watched a movie when we got back as well.  I got a whole bunch of housework done (I'm back to doing it by myself again, boo hoo).

No comments: