Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tea with history

My duties at school became clearer today as I was given a project which will likely fill the remainder of my hours at the school - involving photography and GIMPing to produce a marketing sort of brochure thingie. It's just my thing and I'm totally stoked. Still spent most of my time with Mrs Thompson's new entrants today though. And Aaron has already misplaced a pair of socks, although he did find his jersey which was lost on the last day of last year!
We had a tea date with Mark and Pam Cvitanich in their lovely home here in Timaru and chatted away about churches past and present, people that we know, families, and so on. Pam made a delicious Croatian pasta dish after which the boys' stomaches were too full to accommodate a caramel pudding. We took along my St Helena scrapbook and so could discuss the island in full colour and great detail. Super to renew an old acquaintance - we look forward to the next time!

No comments: