Monday, February 07, 2011

Lime Lite gathering

And following yesterday's extreme heat, we had rain, rain, rain, cold and rain today. We were very happy to have it and I don't think anyone complained about wearing winter woollies. I did some work at the school today - I knew there would be too many distractions at home, especially as an on-line baking ingredient order I made arrived with the early courier! Made a batch of biscotti after lunch - they really are such a treat with a cuppa. Shirley collected me just before 2.30 for a ladies' coffee afternoon...almost all of the ladies in our church gathered at Lime Lite for a casual get-together - we are blessed with a lovely group! Thank you ladies.
Bronwyn, obviously I missed what you were saying here as I was taking the photo - but I'd love to know WHAT you were explaining to Nyree and Joan!Petru...such a typical view of you, laughing heartily at something!Thanks Nyree for posing so graciously and unselfconsciously for me.The skies cleared after tea and it turned out to be a very mild evening...perfect for Nick and me to restring the washing line out back. It seems that no matter how many house jobs we get done, there are always more waiting!

No comments: