Thursday, October 14, 2010

Organized food and stocking-footed students

Bible-in-Schools resumed for our Waimataitai group this morning. It was so good to be back with the kids and see their eager bright faces. I didn't do a lesson with them as such as we had a few pages to complete in their workbooks, so it was more of a recap. Was rewarded with several hugs again when I left; I sure will miss them if/when I get a job. It was great not to have to rush home after the class to the Clevely Academy - I did the grocery shopping instead. When I reorganized the pantry in the afternoon I discovered just how disorganized it had become - I now have 11 boxes of muesli stockpiled! I tend to buy things when they're on special, particularly breakfast cereals...these ones expire mid 2011, so I don't mind the large collection :) Camera club also resumed this afternoon (along with Nick's guitar lessons). We focused on "capturing details" with the intent of seeing the bigger picture with a fresh eye and closer inspection. Got some really great pics from my students.

No comments: