Tuesday, April 08, 2008

CD completed!

Nick finally finished work on Tammy’s CD some time today. The whole thing is very well done - Nick did an excellent job with the guitar, drums, bass, backing vocals, and overall engineering of the album. Now that it’s finally out of the way, I should have him home on Saturday afternoons again! That will be super. School today was fine – we had a peek at homonyms, which the boys caught on to quickly. They had to distinguish between to, too, and two, which they didn’t struggle much with. In history today we started a new book about Tutankhamen, who was only 18 when he died, and about his tomb, and embalming, and during the week we will read about the discovery of his tomb and the treasures. I’m really enjoying it, myself! The boys and I visited my old lady, Caroline, who commented that she hasn’t seen me since we’ve been back – very bad of me! I took both boys to town, for a change, just to get a few grocery items. It was unusual for Caleb to want to come with us as he’s normally such a homebody. The boys helped to carry the bags of purchases. Supper tonight was macaroni cheese, except that I used tuna instead of bacon, and colourful pasta shapes instead of macaroni. So actually it was nothing like macaroni cheese, it was more like a tuna pasta casserole.

No comments: