Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Suited up for fencing

Today I beaded…and beaded…and beaded. I devoted the entire afternoon to it, in fact, only going outside once to photograph the boys. I didn’t even have to cook as we had left-over tuna curry from Sunday for supper. The boys were out all afternoon playing in Piccolo, or simply being outside with each other. They had taken up sword-fighting with sticks at one point, so I encouraged them to don face masks for safety – Aaron took me up on the suggestion. Caleb thought it would look silly so he rather wore a big jacket which gave him all-over protection except the bit that needed it most – his face! When Aaron saw the photo of him he asked that I don’t put it on the blog because he’s concerned that people will laugh, but he was okay for me to use it as the photo of the day…so here is a different one which he’s approved!

No comments: