Friday, May 15, 2009

The birds and bees and some weeds

I popped in to see Clare during our tenzees break, to see how she’s doing now that her parents have left and Rob is away. DT was visiting too, and I had taken my cup of coffee along for the walk. It was good to visit and gave me a nice break from school. When I got home Nick had nearly finished the science pages with the boys, as I had asked him to do that bit – he’s helping with school on Fridays where possible. Actually I was most grateful for the timing, as it was a section on human reproduction best left to the father! In the afternoon I got some more necklaces and earrings made, and then made pizza for supper. I took a walk outside during the late afternoon while the sun was setting (the regular Friday pizza complete with pineapple was in the oven so I had the timer in my pocket).

No comments: