Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Doing the Monday thing

(How many original blog post titles can a person come up? I seem to be running out of them.) A sunny morning gave way to a complete blotting out of the Barn with a heavy fog which turned into a rain cloud…just when I thought I might even get in two loads of washing! Needless to say I still have wet washing on the line. We started two new books in school which always breaks the monotony of things, although had to point out several times where the science book differed with the bible in its opinion of how the earth formed. I’m sure it will pick up when we get to things that can be conclusively studied by scientists. The other book is a light-hearted read-aloud about a mouse, a cat, a cricket and a boy. Nick had his solitary guitar lesson in the afternoon.

No comments: