Sunday, March 11, 2012

When in Rome

Always glad when it's Sunday and we can go to church - I still count it a huge blessing and privilege to be able to attend two services, and have Nick as my pastor!  Romans in the morning (and Andreas has uploaded the message super fast especially for our friends in Egypt ;) ) and baptism in the Holy Spirit in the afternoon.  Extremely enlightening message in the afternoon particulary - yes, Baptists DO believe in the Holy Spirit!  Called in at Andreas and Danielle after church in the evening ostensibly to give Andreas a few violin pointers (I shall refrain from officially calling them lessons as I'm not far along enough to be a teacher...but I can certainly pass on what I've learned in a year!); Matt and Adele and the girls were also visiting and so it turned into a merry music evening.   Good fun!

No comments: