Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some energy involved

Apart from school and some scrapping in the afternoon, we had a quiet day, except that I had been asked to be at the Girl Guides meeting in town at 5 pm to give my opinion on their recipe book. The recipe book is a project in which, as I understand it, all the groups over the island are participating. Each group produces a book which will then be judged and a winner declared. The Jamestown group wanted to do a scrapbook version, and having heard that I do scrapbooking, asked for my help. I put together a page as a sample a few weeks ago and then didn’t hear from them again until yesterday. They seemed to be doing well with their collection of pages, and I offered to do the cover. It was great to be there because most of the girls were from the GNC. I told them they were all doing a wonderful job, shared a few tips, and then left again after 20 minutes.

No comments: