Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pressing on

It’s a sad but true reflection on my day when the PotD is one of a pile of ironing! I have been neglecting the ironing and so now it has become a monster. I haven’t yet finished it – but am happy to report that a large chunk of the wrinkled clothes are now flattened and hanging neatly in cupboards. My plan is to finish the rest this evening some time.
School was fine – much like yesterday, we jumped around between written work and reading. The boys say they like it like this. During the afternoon, apart from ironing, I did some more beading (and phoned to arrange a spot in front of the Cannister for Saturday), popped out to the Longwood store, and made a macaroni. When I put it that way, it really doesn’t sound like I’ve done much at all today. I guess I haven’t!

No comments: