Monday, February 23, 2009

New look blog again

I’ve been swatting mosquitoes all evening. Lately they have become a real problem – we are kept awake at night not with just one or two mozzies, but with ten or more. Nick went around all the cupboards and curtains this morning with a towel, hunting them down in true male fashion, but even so they seem to multiply during the day again.

Today, the first day of the holidays, was quite good. I spent quite a few hours working on the blog – one of the few times where you, my readers, can actually see the fruits of my labours! Then I had to put in washing, wash dishes, tidy up and pop out to the shops for Claire who needed emergency supplies for Milly’s party (I needed bread anyway). Cindy and the girls arrived at 1.25, and we walked across to Claire. The party was great for the kids, who ranged in age from 8 months to 9 years. The older kids did a treasure hunt outside while the little ones ate sesame bread sticks and waddled about.

2 comments:

Buckland said...

I love the new look. (I enjoyed the previous one too - it was not up for long). You will have to let me in on your secret. I have no idea how to do anything but use the "premade" pages. :-)
As always I enjoy catching up on your news.
Have a great week further.

The Williamsons said...

Oh those mosquitoes. I know.
For some reason, the mosquitoes in Piccolo preferred my ears to anywhere else...

-e