Thursday, March 26, 2009

I is...tricky

After e’sing into cursive so well, starting with the vowels this week, Caleb hit a wall today with his i’s. The book said one thing; I showed him a better way which he did not like. There followed a scene which I shall not describe, but many tears later we agreed that we would leave it for today and try again tomorrow.

Supper was one of our favourites…cooked breakfast goodies! Admittedly, I was just using up month-end freezer produce and soon-to-expire tomatoes, but it was delicious.

2 comments:

lara said...

Where are the greens?

Nils said...

Hija Clevely's,
Lol, looks like one of my standard healthy batchelor meals. Admittedly haven't had breakfast for supper yet though. Who needs greens anyhoo? ... well who needs green everyday ?
Looove the photos btw, keen to take up the potd challenge, but saving up for a nice camera.