Saturday, August 09, 2008

Koop hierdie verf

School this morning was quite fine. Since that hiccup last week, there have been no problems. I had a little bit of catching up to do, but nothing too drastic. We went out to Sally’s for lunch, and then did our read-aloud when we got home. Then I had to go back to town for a few goodies for tonight. When I got home, Elza was here for a quick visit. I dropped off my shopping bags in the lounge, and when I looked five minutes later, Aaron had unpacked most of the stuff on the lounge floor to see what I had bought! Elza had already looked through the museum scrapbook in its prototype form while I was still out, and says she wants to be the first person to buy it when it comes out! We quickly went to town together so I could show her which sort of acrylic paint to buy for dry-brushing, and it was fun walking about the Emporium, chatting away in Afrikaans.

We had Harry, Jenny and Peter over to dinner this evening – we’ve been wanting to for ages, but since Peter is leaving next Thursday, we thought we’d better attend to it soon. It was an excellent evening – I made lasagna, and Jenny had dropped off a cake earlier in the day. We always have a good time of fellowship with them, and tonight was no exception.

No comments: