Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sponsored crafting

So Wednesday and Thursday passed by in their usual manner although I had Thursday afternoon off and enjoyed the time at home. Friday I was at the studio in the morning then had another afternoon off; we cancelled youth because of the Queen's Birthday weekend (apparently this is the last long weekend before winter and is the best time for people to go away). Saturday was a welcome day for us to chill together - started the morning with French toast, bacon and maple syrup, then took the boys to the heated indoor pool for a swim. In the afternoon I was treated to a card-making workshop at Liz's shop, where we spent three hours or so making elaborate cards using some interesting techniques and products which I had no heard of. It was really fun!! Thanks Lizzie :) Having left home in a rush I didn't take my camera, but these are the three cards we did as a group:

1 comment:

Helen Williams said...

Afternoon card making sounds like bliss to me.
They are beautiful Cards.