Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"I must xxx and xxx and xxx"

Had a shopping day without spending anything - Isaac's mom, Chrissy, and I took Isaac clothes shopping as part of his school day (we're doing a unit on money). There was much rolling of the eyes and complaining - what teenage boy ever wants to buy underwear with his mom and teacher's aide helping? Hee hee...well I had fun anyway. At the studio, Rachel and I were in a ho-hum mood so popped out to A@quisitions for lolly jars, tongs, cute coat hooks and a magazine rack - we've done a lot of reorganizing and the gallery especially is looking amazing. Go team!! The boys inadvertently reminded me in the car on the way home from school that they had lines to write - Caleb's were "I must make my bed neatly and brush my hair", and on the back he added, "Caleb is awesome". Aaron's lines were considerably longer as less chores had been done before school, but both boys did them without complaining (whining, crying and complaining earns them extra lines). At 5 we were at Caleb's violin lesson, then it was left-overs for tea; we had to excuse ourselves from bible study as Caleb has started a cold - I doubt the study would have been heard above all the nose-blowing/trumpeting.

No comments: