Friday, November 05, 2010

Rainy Friday

Had a better day in school today than the last two days, despite some heavy rain which meant all the kids played in the hall during morning break - what a noise! Got involved in some phonics lessons and number writing practice - all things in which I have had some extensive one-on-two training. Nick had finished his sermon prep by lunchtime, so after school I picked him up and we had Subways for lunch (but sssshh, don't tell the boys...they missed out). Stayed in town until it was time to fetch the boys. Nick has three guitar lessons on a Friday afternoon now, and while he taught I was in the kitchen making granola bars and meatballs for school (meatballs are great to have in the freezer - I pop a few in the lunchboxes on meatball day and they defrost by the time the boys need to eat them), and pizza for tea. And yes, I am aware that the photo content on my blog is diminishing! I do hope to rectify the matter...I just can't take the camera to school and there's not a whole lot happening in the afternoons to capture.

No comments: