Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jumping from this to that

Last night after bible study (and while it was still light) Matt and the boys dropped off an early Christmas present for the boys...a trampoline they found on TradeMe! The boys love trampolining wherever they go, which makes me wonder why we didn't find one for them earlier. They got an awesome deal on this one and the boys are thrilled - thanks Camerons! They couldn't wait to get home from school today to test it out. We had a build up of weather in the afternoon and it rained, but cleared up and we still had a sunny evening. Reminded me of the SA Highveld weather - huge afternoon thundershowers followed by clear skies before sunset. Beautiful!A more relaxed Thursday than usual for us all with no more clubs for the year. Nick helped me with the grocery shopping - I appreciated his pushing the trolley and doing all the lifting etc, but I'm convinced that I spend more when he's around! Still, it's more fun this way.

No comments: