Saturday, November 07, 2009

Town meander

I sold jewellery in the Market, although only sold ₤20…I was hoping sales would pick up prior to Christmas but perhaps people aren’t thinking in that direction yet. My next opportunity will be on 28 November when there will be a cruise ship in. Nick did school with the boys while I was out. During the afternoon we all went back to town together; the boys had a swim while Nick and I meandered along Ladder Hill Road and the mountain although the sky was grey and didn’t really lend itself to photography. While we were walking back up the road to fetch the car we passed Pam and Geoff who were coming home from school, so once we had retrieved the rather chilly boys from the pool we popped in for a cup of coffee. Didn’t linger long though as we had an evening supper arrangement with one of our neighbours, wherein much pizza was eaten and great conversation enjoyed.





3 comments:

The Williamsons said...

I love that picture of the man the cat :)

Genevieve said...

I don't know the man with the cat but that is an excellent shot. Well design with the gate/door and man both vertical and cat just to one side. Also, the colors really work well.

Genevieve said...

I of course meant to say well DESIGNED but it is very early here and I have not had but 2 sips of coffee...