Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Try to contain the excitement

Would you believe it’s been yet another @home day! I don’t have motive to go to town, and find that I have a lot here that occupies me. It makes for some pretty boring blog entries, but that’s just the way it is. School was quite fine, no problems. Caleb was doing “Gg” in cursive today and really he is doing it beautifully. If his handwriting actually ultimately resembles this form of cursive it will be very lovely. After school I got stuck into March’s PotD, although ran into problems with the printer which is running on a faulty cartridge, which I can’t replace by simply popping out to the shops! It’s frustrating. During the afternoon I also tidied and vacuumed and put away the two loads of washing I managed to get done – good weather! Um, the PotD is Nick going over his bible study notes with Charlotte purring away in his arms. She’s just so cute.

No comments: