Saturday, April 25, 2009

Look, just look!

If you’ve been following the blog carefully for some time, you’ll notice how many mentions there are of pineapple (well, at least two in the last two weeks). So when I did more grocery shopping after good news club and saw the newly unpacked tins sitting on the shelves, I had reason to celebrate! I guess for those of you living in places where shops regularly stock all the usual and unusual items one could hope for, finding tins of pineapple is not cause for rejoicing. I’m sure I’ll look back over this blog in years to come and be amazed at how the little things were really very big things at the time.Nick took himself to the docks while the boys and I (and Maddy) shopped. There was a large vessel in the bay today, sort of a training yacht with a lot of young people on it. Genevieve, you’ll probably be able to add more detail to this post once you’ve read the Independent!

1 comment:

The Williamsons said...

Oh! The blog looks lovely! I'm not sure which layout I like better; this or the last. :)