Thursday, January 24, 2008

Giving God the glory


School this morning was again better than yesterday. We’re opening each day with a bible reading and prayer, which really helps with my patience, as I’m reminded that God is present and I need to work on those bad attitudes! So, instead of freaking out when the boys forget things, I just explain them again. Also, I keep on reading the same thing in all my coursework reading, that repetition is the key – and if you child doesn’t get it until the 100th repetition, then so be it! I guess that’s helping me relax about things a little too. The good news of the day though, is that I have acquired a second desk for the boys. The original intent of another desk was so that they could each sit at their own, but this new one is quite a lot bigger, so they can still sit together with a lot more space around them. I will now be able to have my schedule in front of me as I’m teaching, instead of popping up and down to check it on the diningroom table.

No comments: