Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School holidays start

First day of holidays…and it’s been one of the most boring and interminable days I’ve had!! Truly, I thought the day would never end. There was nothing to do, the weather was bad, so nowhere to go…and Lorna cancelled our beading for today due to unforeseen circumstances. Anyway, now it’s over, and I can go to bed soon, and tomorrow will be better. The boys had a good day though – they thought it was great that they could play all day. I made peanut butter pasta for supper, which the boys really enjoy. Caleb asked if he could help me with anything to prepare my delicious meal. I told him no thanks, but it was a very sweet offer! Aaron fell fast asleep, with his fingers firmly in his mouth (and one in his nose) while waiting for Caleb to get out of the bath. I thought he had already bathed and put himself to bed, but when I tried to dislodge his fingers, he woke up and said, “oh, I’d better get out of here”, and quickly went off for a bath. Shame!

No comments: