Friday, April 15, 2011

Having a turn

One of the items on my to-do list at work was 'studio photos'...oh was it ever fun. I was tasked with taking photos of Rachel's beautiful work space which is full of prettiness and vintage and colour and patterns. Here's just one sneak peak - come and see the studio in person for more :) (Boss Lady: I will get the rest edited soon!)The boys are really glad to be on holiday now for two weeks - there were understandably many excited children at the school at 3 pm! Had another batch of peaches needing bottling so back into it, but definitely getting faster. I'm starting to think that the bottles I have are faulty though as I used those as well as empty jam jars with half-turn lids...those sealed while my fancy ones didn't. But I'm learning: it seems the real art in preserving is frugally saving any empty bottles and recycling them :)

No comments: