Monday, April 25, 2011

Autumn Reds

Anzac Day today, which I recently discovered stands for the Australia and New Zealand Army Corps. There was to be a parade in town but with the weather having turned cold and rainy there was no chance I was even going to try persuade the fam to go watch. Instead, we set up a meeting with Lyndsay and Nyree to discuss the youth camp which we're planning for a weekend in July. Nyree gave my hair a trim (part I of the plan), and then we stayed on for a remarkable lunch of hamburgers with bacon and patties, porkies, cheese, salad filling, and potato wedges and fries. Yum-a-lummo!! Left just before 1, around the time the Warehouse was opening, to get hold of some hair dye - part II of the plan. I now have very red hair which I rather like, as does Nick. Our evenings are now being spent more and more together in the lounge around the fire...there's music to be played, books to be read, conversation to be had - it's a happy time to gather in the warm room!

1 comment:

Hazel Beckett said...

Really snazzy looking hair!