Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sewing

Today I got the overlocker out the cupboard (the one I was given just before we left), and I watched the instructional video. So now it is threaded and I have already sewn one seam on the duvet cover I am working on for my craft room. Hopefully tonight I will finish it, as all the pieces are cut out and ready to sew. Looking forward to getting the room in order. I am also looking forward to getting stuck into the red and purple room, but I suspect it won’t be red and purple by the time my parents get here in May. Emma and the girls came around this afternoon. We had a really nice visit.

We had rain today – just a light drizzle, but it got quite chilly in the afternoon. That being said, here I am sitting in Nick’s study with a short t-shirt on and bare feet as usual. The wind is blowing, maybe tomorrow will be drizzly again. Shame, I don’t envy you the heat you are experiencing!

No comments: