Saturday, October 25, 2008

Elle Cee in the market

Out and about today - we left home at 8, to first stop at Knollcombes for Nick to collect rocks, then to Head o’Wain – he was going to do some work on the path while I was in town. We left him there in the rain, and got to town just after 9 – first stop was the manse to collect all the beading goodies, then to the market. The boys helped me set up, and shortly before 10 when I was ready, they ran up the road to Pam’s place, as I had asked if Maddie wouldn’t mind looking after them. I made some good sales in the market in the two hours I was there – half of the proceeds go to the church’s rockfall relief fund. I was due to fetch the boys at 12 but ran late with a few late sales, and then we drove to Head o’Wain to fetch Nick again. We weren’t even as far as Knollcombes though when we saw him walking along the road – shame, he had walked really far but was happy enough!

No comments: