Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Holidays begin again


First day of holidays today – and we had a pretty good time of it. The boys were eager to get going with their model helicopter and airplane which they got for Christmas, which I have been putting off until their school holidays. As soon as I was out the bath, we got started with painting the little pieces, then had a break for tenzees while the bits dried. Nick came down to help with the next bit of assembling all the wooden pieces and gluing them together. The model he was doing for Aaron was more complicated. The boys were really pleased with their efforts, and I must say, they did turn out quite nicely. That took us almost up to lunch, but I had time to give Aaron a haircut, and then I did Caleb’s after lunch. Both look much better now. I left the boys looking at books while I went to town during the afternoon for some grocery shopping. Andrew and Harry didn’t come today, I guess because of the holidays.

No comments: