Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine surprise

I gave Nick a torch and card for Valentines’ Day. During the morning I slipped a note under the door for Nick, which said, “Nick, You are Sexy, I love You” with all the letters cut out from magazines. It was supposed to look like an anonymous love letter. The boys found it and gave it to him, so he took one look at it and said I could throw it away…ha ha ha ha haa haaaaaa….I thought he would know straight away it was from me, but he didn’t even suspect…so I was laughing hilariously when I confessed. The boys and I wore red today.

In science today we did an experiment of planting a bottled garden…pebbles, charcoal and potting soil went into a lying-down bottle, and then two little plants, okay weeds, which I found in the garden went in, and the lid went on. I dampened the potting soil first, so now the garden never needs to be watered. The boys are really enjoying all this plant stuff and seeing the things grow. We wrote in their nature diaries again today.

No comments: