Friday, February 02, 2007

Car news

This morning we had some fun in school, when we went outside to see how water comes out a hosepipe – first it curves up, then falls down. So Fireman Lynn says this is how the letter ‘f’ is made…quite a good idea from the book! I did a spot more grocery shopping during the afternoon, specifically needing mats for a mosquito repellant machine, as Jane has lent me one. It has to plug into Nick’s transformer though which buzzes, so the whole thing ends up being quite noisy. I think I’d rather take my chances with the mozzies! Ha ha ha.

Great news…the money from Constantia Park Baptist for a new car for the church has arrived. It might still be another month or two before we actually get the car, but we’re excited that it’s imminent! As you will know if you’ve been reading the blog, our yellow golf is on its last wheels…

No comments: