Wednesday, June 06, 2007

School stuff

It has been raining and cold today, I’m sure it might even have hit 20. I felt really cold this morning and my hands were purplish, but did I put on another jersey? No! I thought that sooner or later the sun would come out and I would warm up, but it happened later rather than sooner. Anyway. School was a bit bumpy this morning with the Maths, as we are now learning to count in 5s. Aaron struggled with it somewhat, but we’ll keep on revising it. I am doing spot tests where I get them to write a number I say, as they both don’t have their teen numbers under the belt. It’s quite fun and they enjoy it. We’ve got a new game called ‘Silly Simon’ – Simon says “put your hand on your head”; “Simon says wave your feet in the air”; “Simon says walk on the ceiling” – to which they will reply “Silly Simon” if it’s something impossible to do. It’s so funny the way they reply in unison with harmonised intonations and a lilt at the end.

No comments: